Compuways IT Recruitment Agency
We provide IT jobs, career advice and IT training in South Africa. Established in 1990 we are an IT Recruitment Agency with over 25 years experience in the IT industry. That gave us insight and knowledge to apply for your best interests. We are born and bred in the IT industry.
Job Seekers – we are not just another IT recruitment agency.
- Are you under-paid or under-utilised? If you do not make the right career moves at the right time, your whole IT career might suffer as a result. Sometimes you discover this only too late to make changes – we can advise on that.
- It’s estimated that up to 80% of open jobs are not advertised using traditional methods. We have leads on positions you may never hear about otherwise. Employers often outsource many of their open requisitions to us in order to save the company the time and hassle of advertising and screening candidates. In many cases, especially with senior level positions, companies have confidential roles where they prefer to keep the opportunity restricted to only pre-qualified candidates.
- It’s free. We never charge you a fee.
- have established relationships with employers. We know who the decision makers are and moreover we know what they are really looking for. Of course, job adverts will describe the ‘type of candidate’ or ‘type of skills’ they are looking for. However, through years of working with a client and placing people into their teams, we have acquired insider information that is not accessible to the wider market. It is information built up over time and experience, details that sometimes even the employer doesn’t consciously think of.
- want get to know you and match you with companies where your career can flourish. You can be honest with us in terms of your likes and dislikes when it comes to an employer. We know the in’s and out’s of our clients and use these details to find a position best suited to you.
- can guarantee that you won’t be just another resume in a pile; using us lets you cut in line, so to say, to get directly in front of an employer. When you apply on your own, you may end up in the “internet black hole” – a never ending pile of resumes that are never really given a chance because HR personnel simply cannot and do not have the time to review every resume.
- know our clients. We work with them over and over again so we know what they are truly looking for in an employee. We can prepare you for a company’s interview style, tell you what types of questions they may ask, inform you of their likes and dislikes, tell you where and why others have failed to get to the next step and how to get the information from them that you may need to make a decision as to whether it’s the best fit for you.
- will always help prepare and guide you through the interview process. For advice ranging from what to wear to specific feedback on how to phrase answers and helping you identify your strengths and weaknesses, you can polish your image and be prepared before your interview.
- help negotiate the best possible remuneration package for you. We have better knowledge of the job market and salary ranges for different positions. Our goal is to find the win-win in an offer that is attractive to both you and the employer.
- are an APSO and ITA member – we work according to all ethical and legal rules in South Africa.
To search our database of Job opportunities, please click here. (remember to tick ‘All Categories’)
To apply for a job or request our marketing of your CV, please contact us.
Register with us to stay aware of opportunities at different companies. We see the big picture – this is our speciality.
Employers – we are not just another IT recruitment agency
- The best people want to work with us because of our established reputation
- You need to have exceptional recruiting skills when dealing with passive candidates – it is often a long-term approach.
- You won’t need to see too many candidates to get a top person employed, because we do the filtering
- As external recruiters we can be more consultative than transactional, therefore our candidates take the job for the right reasons.
- Employing the best people is a long-term investment that keeps on giving.
- cover both the active and passive talent market that is why we raise the overall quality level of applicants.
- specialise so we can hone our search skills, therefore you’ll get stronger people from us.
- have deep networks to find talent fast
- understand real job needs, so you’ll get applicants who can hit the ground running
- offer a up to a 6 month guarantee period. However, we know what we’re doing and therefore, this type of guarantee is very rarely claimed
- are focused on having passive candidates understand the long-term career opportunities that come with a new job offer. While this takes more time for us, it ensures that the employee will be more successful in the long run because the offer is accepted based on actual job needs and the upside growth opportunity, not just the size of the remuneration package.
- We are an APSO and ITA member – we work according to all ethical and legal rules in South Africa.
To search our database of candidates, please click here . (remember to tick ‘All Categories’)
To submit a job requisition, please contact us .