Master Python as a programming language to connect to databases, use data structures and publish API's for use by anyone. Also touch on the use of Python in Data Science and AI libraries.
Master SQL as a querying language to connect to databases. Design normalised databases, with and without UML modelling tools. Also master reverse engineering modesl from Database Schemas.
Master React as a programming language to develop rich front-ends connecting to API's or to build standalone apps that are responsive, multi-paged, utilise own databases like Firebase (Non - SQL) or SQL-based
Master Java at a beginner level to build a solid foundation from which to continue. Gain competencies to solve small problems related to data-structures, algorithms and OO. Be able to prepare for your Oracle OCA exam or the first half of your Oracle OCP exam. Various assignments and projects follow the classroom (syllabus) portion of this module with the aim of competency building.
Master Java at an advanced level to build a solid foundation from which to continue. Gain competencies to solve problems related to data-structures and databases and rich front-ends like Java FX. Be ready to prepare for your Oracle OCP exam. Various assignments and projects follow the classroom (syllabus) portion of this module with the aim of competency building.
Mastering the Spring Framework 5 to build enterprise-grade applications that utilise various popular modules of Spring 5, like REST API, Data, Security and more.
During this phase we build our portfolios even more by doing more projects and interview-grade apps. We also apply for jobs and prepare for interviews at Code College / Compuways Clients
What distinguishes us?
- We are deeply entrenched in the IT Industry since 1990. Compuways, our founder company was then establiches as an IT Consulting and Recruitment Company and are part of our coding Bootcamp as an internship provider and recruitment agency.
- Our Bootcamp is focussed on compatencies required by employers. We work closely with employers to gain feedback on the biggest skill demands in the industry
- Our classes are small - you are sure to get enough support when working on projects and assignments
- We encourage collaboration amongst our students and have set up structures to ensure students collaborate as well as work individually
- Internationaly syllabus - our Oracle Certification syllabus ensure that you are ready to study and pass the international exam in Java by Oracle. We support you throughout your studies to assist you with exam preparation
- Bootcamp Syllabus - We align and collaborate with international partners in ensuring our content are right up date with international standards
- Job Interview Support - we prepare your CV and do support you in preparing for interview tests
- Clients : Our students are placed with well-known companies in the IT industry, by ourselves (Compuways IT recruitment) and other recruitment agencies