Gauteng: Technical Consultant
Objective: Candidate will be expected to provide presales and technical support to existing information management customers.
Key activities Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to)
– Organize, plan and deliver pro-active technical presentations, demo and workshops for prospects, customers and key account teams
– Provide expertise in ECM and Information Governance Solutions and fully understand strategic, conceptual, consultative and solution selling as related to the market space and to articulate those accordingly
– Respond to detailed RFI/RFPs and drive POC/Pilot executions
– Participate in sales process and provide the proactive communication to the sales team to promote, and sell Hylands solution
– Remain up to date with market direction by understanding business drivers and evolving business demands and applying this knowledge to build relevant OnBase solutions
– Willing to travel from time to time – Africa as well as other countries across the world
– Presales and technical Support
– Post sales Solution Documentation design
– Systems Design and Engineering
– Software Implementation and Support
– Software Configuration and Customization
– Software Analysis
-�Assist the business in compiling proposals for new systems and services
-�Manage calls in terms of escalated call times
-�Communicate internal and external call status
-�Escalation of any problems with data or delays in projects to relevant management where necessary
-�Ensuring suitable communication/updates are being provided to internal and external clients on the status of ongoing project work
-�Conduct research on technology, new technology, optimization and alternative technology
Strengths in the following areas:
– Fluent in English
-�Dynamic and self-motivated
– Experience of working at a Senior Level within large Enterprise Accounts with good communication skills in
both technical and business audiences.
– Interpersonal Skills
– Punctuality and Time management
– Self-starter – Ability to work unsupervised and independently
– Ability to work within a team
– A commitment to quality and thorough approach to work
– Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure
– Effective verbal and written communicator
– System development methodologies
– Understanding of Project Management methodologies
– High level of responsibility
– Look after company relationships
– Excellent written and oral communications skills
Competency in Microsoft Windows, UNIX/Linux (various flavours)
Knowledge of distributed architectures and Web Application servers.
Knowledge of Sequel DBA.
Experience in Java & Perl technologies a benefit but not a requirement.
Experience in Document, Content and Records management.
General knowledge about hardware and networks
Seeking a talented, aggressive, dynamic and highly motivated Technical/Presales Consultant to join company.
Willing to travel from time to time – Africa as well as other countries across the world
To be on call 24/7
To apply for this position, click here: