VACANCY: Senior Specialist – Business Analyst (BPM)
- Location: Isando, Gauteng
- Salary: R50’000 – R60’000 per month (neg.)
The BPM Senior Specialist will provide leadership to a small team to provide the following core services:
Customer Implementation and Integration. Provide guidance about the capabilities and appropriate implementation of products and solutions.
- Business Process Management: Improve operational efficiencies and meet specific business objectives using information technology capabilities (in conjunction with the Software Development Team).
- Cooperate and coordinate with BPM colleagues worldwide to roll-out global projects / solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Implementation. Work closely with Sales, Strategic Account Management (SAM) and Operations to on-board new customers. Assist with SOP creation.
- Customer Integration. Work closely with Software Development and System Integration team to analyse and specify client integration requirements, assist with testing and support. Maintain a thorough understanding of the supply chain processes and related product offerings to support Sales.
- Work closely with Product Specialists to understand the strengths and weaknesses of current products and solutions. Must have a thorough understanding of operational and financial systems.
- Liaise with Global BPM team and take responsibility for the roll-out of new solutions / initiatives and change management (including changes to internal SOPs)
- Identify workflow automation opportunities
- Business case development and requirements management for software solutions to advance the capabilities and efficiency of Sales, SAM, Ops, Finance and HR.
- Represent business in an Agile software development team. Create models to communicate business requirements, develop use and test cases, create end-user documentation, perform testing (including UAT), communicate release notes and facilitate change management.
Skills and Experience:
- Software development background highly desirable – ideally in a bespoke software development environment using Agile development processes.
- Strong business acumen and pragmatic approach to solve business problems.
- Keen interest in systems and software solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) – structured.
- Project management and organisational skills.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience – preferably as an IT business analyst or systems analyst
- Exposure to logistics industry would be advantageous
- Understanding of software engineering concepts
- Modelling experience (preferably UML) Advanced Microsoft Office skills
To apply, send cv with skills matrix to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref. SpecBPM